I want to see the Time Tracking Custom field (Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate)

Soumya Subudhi April 14, 2021

Hello,

I want to see the Time Tracking Custom field (Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate) in Issue Detail View of Board. That means, when I single click a issue in backlog, in the right side small screen the time tracking Custom field (Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate) should be visible. 

Other question is also, This Custom field is also not visible in the main big screen unless I fill any value to it. Then only, I can see these 2 custom field time tracking area.

Please let me know how to achieve this.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Time-tracking is not a custom field, it's built in, and it's a compound field, showing several things.  You can add individual parts of it as though they are fields to the display like any other field, by using their names directly (to display "time tracking", add all three components of it individually)

Suggest an answer