I want to import json file in which i have feedback from my client how to implement it with jira

NEERAJ DHIMAN July 12, 2021

Hi Support team ,

i am new to Jira and my requirement is that we create product for client and client provide us feedback in .json format , so i need to import that file to view that feedback status in jira.

When i import that .json file in jira import got successful but in results i cant find the json file status which i require .

Please help me how to get it work. How to add my custom fields in Jira as per my feedback file so that my json import will work properly.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

Hello @NEERAJ DHIMAN 

Welcome to the community.

Be advised that this is a community of Jira users, not a direct line of communication to Atlassian Jira Support (though they do sometimes respond to threads). We can offer you advice based on our experiences, but we can't, for instance, access your Jira system to directly review information or make changes.

Please tell us the exact steps you are going through when you say you are "importing the .json file", and exactly what it is you cannot find after the import is complete. Providing screen images of what you see would be very helpful.

Are you trying to import this data into a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That categorization for the project will be displayed at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.

Are you importing the data into a Work Management (a.k.a. "Business"), Software, or Service Management project?

What sort of response are you getting from the import process itself? Is it showing you error messages or saying everything was imported successfully?

Suggest an answer