I want to hide Goals and Teams from Atlas temporarily

NAYANA March 14, 2024

Goals is used for OKRs.

However it doe snot meet our requirements for custom dashboarding, hierarchical representation of the roll-up to different OKR levels etc.  As part of our evaluation, we have decided to onboard a marketplace app for OKR tracking and hence we want to disable "Goals" capability in Atlas to avoid confusion and duplication.

Users are already getting their hands on and are confused which tool to use, and it leads to duplicate entry, clean up after the fact, training and support.

How we can we temporarily disable the Goals module in Atlas while we are ramping users on the Martketplace app for tracking OKRs.

Although it was one of the products considered initially for review, Atlas Goals does not did not pass the evaluation. due to lack of custom dashbaording and hierarchy levels.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Hi @NAYANA,

Goals, Projects and Teams are what Atlas is about. There's no option to hide parts of it, unfortunately.

While I totally understand your point about the 2 tools, it may be interesting to see why people tend to adopt certain features instinctively, though ;-) - I would recommend to speak to your users about either choosing the chosen tool and/or why they start using another one.

Hope this helps! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events