I want to change the status that is reporting in a burnup chart, how do i do this

Deleted user February 8, 2018

I want  the burnup / down standard reports to report "complete" from a different column of the sprint workflow rather than the last one. Does anyone know how i can change this setting? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

In Agile, you burn down on "done".  Jira Software defines this as "the last column on the board".  There is no way to use other columns.

thanks! Our team are currently only moving to done after the product demo  / sprint review which renders the reporting useless until the end of the sprint. Looks like we need to change the definition of done.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

You could add a Closed status following Done and use closed post sprint review. Then change process to move to done when work is done. 

thanks for the advise. I'll look into doing this so we can track our progress through the sprint :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events