Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to add reports on Jira dashboard as a gadget. How I can do this?

I want to add reports on Jira dashboard as a gadget like Control Chart.

Because most of the reports(charts) gives a nice view about the teams.

How I can do this?

15 answers

11 votes

What kind of reports do you have?

Reports available in the Reports section of Project.

Like:

Control Chart

Pie Chart Report

Workload Pie Chart Report

Like Risheek.Chandra (CTL) likes this

You can not add the reports to dashboards. Try to look for similair gadgets or add-ons.

Can we add customized gadgets on JIRA dashboard apart from available in Add Gadget list?

Adding reports to the dashboard would be a very welcome addition to Jira.  In my case, I wanted to add a CFD chart to our dashboard, but was disappointed to find the reports were not available as gadgets.

Like # people like this

I know! Seems like an easy win. A dashboard SHOULD be made up of reports!

Like # people like this

Any updates on this from Atlassian?

Like # people like this

I would like to see this too as Katie said dashboard is made up of reports

Like # people like this

I was looking for the same thing, and I'm surprised that Atlassian did not enable such a functionality OOB up to now.

Can some one (at) a right person on this issue?

same here, this concept is perfect for project manager to show management the real-time project advancement using existing JIRA SW reports.

Grouping these reports as a dashboard is natural to use and management is familiar with such existing diagrams.

Atlassian. Please address this request. The feature is very useful.

Thanks for acknowledging

any news about this topic?

Hi Atlassians,

When will you add this feature in Jira ?

I highly recommend adding this feature! It's quite frustrating being unable to view project reports in a dashboard.

Echoing others- was very surprised to learn that you cannot have reports appear on the dashboard.

Following this thread. Eager to get reports embedded in dashboards. The gadgets available today cannot be customized to how we want to track health of the projects

For what it's worth I would like to see this feature as well.

The gadget 'Filter Result' is closest solution I could find for this requirement. 

Yeah, me too. This should be a no-brainer to add reports to the dashboard!

I've been waiting for this feature for a long time. But I can also give a reason to why Atlassian isn't doing this. Jira is a product but also meant to be a platform. Atlassian provides the basic functionality and for more advanced feature you need to shop around on their Marketplace where you'll find for sure a plugin doing exactly what you need. There are different "paid" plugins that you can use to include reports in a dashboard and if Altassian were to implement it and give it "for free" it would compete with it's own Marketplace.

Atlassian, this would be fantastic.

I was looking for the same thing, and I'm surprised it isn't available. 

Agree with others here - i thought it plug in I missed installing when not finding CFD reports equivalent in Dashboard gadgets ..

Wonder what rational is here for not having CFDs on dashboards ?

Monitoring standard cumulative flow diagrams would be part of any agile SW project dashboard in my book ? Theres a created vs resolved gadget on dashboard - but this doesn't allow same statistic summary settings as report version does (Report allows showing summary data pr month over x-days ..)  

Hi @Praveen Gupta

Try our app Great Gadgets for Jira Server or Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud.

One of the 10 dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable. The app offers also gadgets for release or sprint burndown/burnup, velocity, WBS, field sum-up and more.

See https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!control-chart-gadget

ControlChartGadget.png

Danut

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,496 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you