I've created 2 new columns, these columns are not visible in Sprint page

Delivery February 2, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the Active sprints or Kanban board

I've created 2 new columns, these columns are not visible in Sprint page

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2017

What do you mean by "sprint page"?

Delivery February 2, 2017

please see this screenshot, this is page I was referring.

2017-02-02_1736.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2017

Ok, the working board, thanks!

Can you take a look again at the board configuration for the columns?  You say you've added two columns - can you also tell us what status are in those columns and what they look like in the config page?

Delivery February 7, 2017

I was not having access to ADD STATUS option, I got that enabled and I can move the cards now, thanks for that.

Now one more challenge I'm facing is, in a Board which I have created I can see issue list of only one Project, how to get the issue from other Projects so that I can add in the Sprint. Need your help here please.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2017

Ok, have a look at the board filter.  You need to extend that to include your other projects.

For example, it is quite likely that your board filter says something like "Project = XYZ".  You can change that to "Project in (XYZ, ABC)" and that will pull in the other project.  Of course, you can refine it too - another example I see a lot is like "Project = XYZ or (Project = ABC and issuetype = Bug)"

Suggest an answer