I need to query on ALL issues from the start of our project

Shondria Seaton January 10, 2018

I need to query on ALL issues from the start of my project (June 2017) to capture all issues with attachments.

I believe I am partially there, however, the result returned are only about of the current sprint.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2018

Hi Shondria,

query all issues is simply "project = <your-project-key>".

You can get all issues with attachments like that:

project = <your project key> and attachments is not empty

Hi Thomas and thank you for your prompt reply. That is similar to the query I created. Here are the 2 i created

project = "Project Name" AND  attachments is not EMPTY AND created > '2017/06/01' AND resolution = Unresolved OR resolution = Done

attachments is not EMPTY AND createdDate != startOfYear()

All 3 queries return the same records that are from the current sprint and not all previous sprints.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2018

how many issues do you get with the JQL

project = <project-key> ?

Where do you add your JQL? Is it the regular search form or maybe a form from the board? 

Could you please post a screenshot?  

Ah! That's it. I needed to do an advanced search on all issues. Thank you for your help. I got the result I was seeking.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2018

That's great, @Shondria Seaton, you're welcome.

Suggest an answer