I need to query on ALL issues from the start of our project

I need to query on ALL issues from the start of my project (June 2017) to capture all issues with attachments.

I believe I am partially there, however, the result returned are only about of the current sprint.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jan 10, 2018

Hi Shondria,

query all issues is simply "project = <your-project-key>".

You can get all issues with attachments like that:

project = <your project key> and attachments is not empty

Hi Thomas and thank you for your prompt reply. That is similar to the query I created. Here are the 2 i created

project = "Project Name" AND  attachments is not EMPTY AND created > '2017/06/01' AND resolution = Unresolved OR resolution = Done

attachments is not EMPTY AND createdDate != startOfYear()

All 3 queries return the same records that are from the current sprint and not all previous sprints.

how many issues do you get with the JQL

project = <project-key> ?

Where do you add your JQL? Is it the regular search form or maybe a form from the board? 

Could you please post a screenshot?  

Ah! That's it. I needed to do an advanced search on all issues. Thank you for your help. I got the result I was seeking.

That's great, @Shondria Seaton, you're welcome.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,108 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you