What is the use of each plugin?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2020

Hi @Redworld 

Are you using Jira Server or Cloud?

Also, please expend each plugin and tell which company belong to each one of the plugins

Redworld June 4, 2020

Hi,

I am using Jira server. 8.7.1.

Please find the app details.

I like to know about both apps. Both are system apps and belongs to atlassian

mobileapp.JPG

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2020

So there is no bot app, all are legit Atlassian apps.

All you want to do is disable the feature so users will not be able to use Jira through their mobile?

Redworld June 4, 2020

yes. Also like to know the difference between the apps. why two apps?

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2020

it doesn't really matters why there are 2 apps, but basically they are depends on each other, one is the rest resources and the other holds the main code and logic.

Now, if all you want is to disable the mobile feature.

disable the plugin called " Jira mobile"

Redworld June 5, 2020

but still able to connect. Do I need to disable other one too?

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2020

strange... not should be able to connect, try to disable the second too.

Redworld June 8, 2020

works when I disable "Mobile Plugin for Jira". Seems mobile app depends only on this plugin.

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2020

so the problem solved?

if so, please mark this as the answer for your ticket so it will marked as closed.

Thanks

Suggest an answer