I need an engineer to review my logs after we reboot our server

ORT JIRA ADMIN February 17, 2021

We are having issues after we restart our server; Jira Service does not auto restart after our server reboots after our weekly update/reboot; I was speaking with an Atlassian Community Leader and they suggested I speak with an Engineer to send a zip file of screenshots of our issue since they cannot replicate or find a root cause; can an engineer reach out to me please?

I do have an existing post on my account in case you wanted to review what we worked on so far.

Please advise as soon as possible.

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

@ORT JIRA ADMIN 

If you want an Atlassian Support Engineer to help you with this then you need to open a Support Case rather than trying to reach them through a post in the community.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @ORT JIRA ADMIN 

In case if you are talking about server administration in Jira, surely we can help you achieve the requirements you are looking for.

Looking at the issue, Jira may have not been installed as a service. It can surely be fixed.

Please reach out to me at whiletrueisinfinity@gmail.com and we can discuss what you are looking for.

Suggest an answer