I'm unable to locate the "SPRINT REPORT". Has it been removed from JIRA Cloud version?

Rick July 22, 2019

I've been a use of the Sprint Report from earlier uses of JIRA. However, I'm now working with a client, using their JIRA instance, where I'm unable to locate the "Sprint Report" from the "REPORTS" menu. Has it been removed from the JIRA Cloud version?

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2019

Hello Rick,

The Sprint report is only available for Classic Scrum projects since Kanban projects do not use Sprints and Next-gen projects do not have this report available yet.

That being said, can you check if you are seeing a Kanban Project or a Next-gen project in the client instance?

Kanban projects can check by its description right under the board name:

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 17.35.21.png

While Next-gen projects can be identified by the description below the board menus:

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 17.36.41.png

If the customer is using a Next-gen project, we have a feature request created to implement this functionality here:

Sprint report in Next-gen

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer