I'm trying to have a story show up on multiple next gen boards

Deleted user February 14, 2019

but filter doesn't seem to show up. It seems one board has a filter like before, but a new board i created doesn't have the filter. 

In addition, tagged stories don't appear to show up across projects/boards.

thx

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2019

@[deleted], NG boards AFAIK are 1:1 with a project. So how do you have two NG boards? I assume you have two projects? You can't have a story in on NG project show up on a NG board of another project. What you can do is to create a classic Kanban board using a filter that would reference multiple projects.

Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hey, @[deleted] 

Jack is correct. In additional to his comment, although you will be able to see issues from your next-gen projects in classic boards as long as you have a JQL criteria that include them over there, a lot of features from classic boards are not available in NG for now, you can see that in our Next-gen roadmap for Jira Software Cloud documentation. This can cause some problems in your reports and projects, so we don't recommend our customers to use scenarios like this for now.

Gabi

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events