I'm jira/Tempo administrator but can't se recorded time on a New generation project

John Viinblad September 2, 2019

Go to Project ask for report Time sheet nothing there even I know there shold be. When the project lead does the same we can seethe recorded hours.
Making a user(the project leader) or team report showing recorded time on this project
I got nothing ( new project generation, in settings open" and I'm added as jira administrator. But nothing comes out on report I ask for

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2019

Hi @John Viinblad

as JIRA Next Gen projects do not have the same Project permissions as the classic projects, it is not possible to give users the "View all worklogs" permission. This permission is used in Tempo to give access to worklogs of other users within the Project.

To view the worklogs of others on issues of Next gen projects, you need to give users the "View team worklogs" permission. This permission gives access to view the worklogs of members in the team.

Please take also a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/383517990/Jira+next-gen+projects for more information.

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Suggest an answer