I lost my email to log in

Marni Adlam June 17, 2021

Hi, I logged into a privately paid Trello account with my work account (so that we could link emails).  I since quit the job and had forgotten to transfer it to my personal email address and only logged in on the account using the Microsoft Link.  I just found out when I reset Chrome.  I can't get my past employer to give me access to my past inbox to log back in with the email address

How else can I prove the Trello account is mine and transfer it to mine without the passwords?  I could cancel it and start again but I have a LOT of information I need on those boards.  Help please!

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Hi @Marni Adlam 

If your employer does not want to provide you access to trello, I do not know if it will be possible to make the change, I advise you to log in with your new email so that at least you already have an account

I share this post, but as you can see, you need to have access to your old account.

https://help.trello.com/article/773-changing-account-credentials

Good luck !!!

Cheers

Suggest an answer