I have unmapped statusses (jira/agile) and I cannot drag them into columns anymore ....

Johan van Dongen May 11, 2014

I have unmapped statusses (jira/agile) and I cannot drag them into columns anymore ....

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Johan van Dongen May 12, 2014

Hi Fabio,

it turned out that the chrome had a glitch. By loging off / login on it solved the problem. I don't know why but it is solved. I did'nt change anything but it works again. ?? anyway thanks for your support appreciate it

0 votes

Hi Fabio,

The question is regarding setting up a board. I am an admin of jira and i created a agile board. I defined column and then you normally can drag statusses from left (unmapped) towards the columns. it now seems that this is not possible anymore .....

I checked the permissions and this was not changed since last time (when I was able to move the unmapped statusses into the columns )....

/johan

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Hi Johan,

JIRA Agile allows you to drag and drop issues simulating workflow transitions. Since a column rapresents a workflow status, you can move an issue to a column only if there's a related transition from your current status to the status mapped into the destination column.

More information available here https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/gIRPFw

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio,

The question is regarding setting up a board. I am an admin of jira and i created a agile board. I defined columnd and then you normally can drag statusses from left (unmapped) towards the columns. it now seems that this is not possible anymore .....

I checked the permissions and this was not changed since last time (when I was able to move the unmapped statusses into the columns )....

/johan

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

Hi Johan,

are you still Board-Admin?
We had an error during an Jira-Update that all Board-Admins were lost...

Kind regards
André

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Hello Johan,

If you have permission to manage your board, you need to open your board, click "Board" button (at the top-right), then "Configure".

Now you can access columns configuration tab and change at your convenience.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2014

Well done. Please close this task as accepted.

Regards,

Fabio

Suggest an answer