I don't see the whitelist option in my account

Herlin Matos Lastres December 14, 2017

Hi ,  I am trying to whitelist my domain following this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-administrator-s-guide/configuring-global-settings/configuring-the-whitelist 

Best regards. 

2 answers

0 votes

Thanks for your help 

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Herlin,

From what I can tell, you are using a Cloud instance which means you will not have the ability to Whitelist per the Restricted functions in Atlassian Cloud apps knowledge base article:

IP Whitelisting (restricting access by source IP range) — This is currently not possible.

I have added this thread to the notes to the developers to request this feature, however, please follow CLOUD-2636 for updates on this feature.

Cheers,

Branden

Thank you @somethingblueBranden,

Do I have some options to use Jira Api?

I need avoid the CORS error

Best regards 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2017

On Cloud you don't have access to the Jira API, only the REST API, which is a sub-set of everything you have available in the UI.  If you can't do it in the UI, you can't do it with the REST API.

I need use service desk api , but I getting CORS error because my domain is not in whitelist.  

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Herlin,

See Nic's response above.  Since that is a restricted function it's not an accessible parameter.  As you can see in the JIRA Cloud REST API Documentation there is no call for the whitelist.

At this point please vote on CLOUD-2636 to add impact so we can get this feature added as soon as possible.  When you vote on the issue you will automatically be notified of any changes to the ticket. 

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer