I don`t see the details screen when I select an issue

Allam Chaves December 5, 2017

pregunta.png

2 answers

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2017

Hi Allam,

• What version of JIRA are you running?
  • Have you noticed this before or is this a new issue?
  • Does this happen for all users in all projects?
  • Does this happen in all browsers?

I did some testing and am unable to reproduce this issue in my instance.  At this time there are a couple things I would like you to do:

1. Put JIRA in Safe Mode and test
  2. Reproduce the issue and take a look at the logs

If you put JIRA in Safe Mode and do not run into this issue re-enable the add-ons one by one until you see which add-on is causing the issue.

If you're unable to find any add-ons that could be causing this there should be more information in the logs.  Check and see if there are any add-ons that did not completely load, etc and let me know.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2017

Hi Allam,

It looks like this is a Jira Cloud instance, could you let me know if this display error is happening in different browsers?

I would be interested to see if perhaps you can toggle the option to disable the new Jira labs feature that controls a new issue detail view option that might be related here.  Try going into your profile to disable this.  You can also visit the URL directly such as  $yourCloudURL/secure/ViewProfile.jspa#labs-profile-fragment

I would be interested to see if you can disable this Jira Labs feature as a means to fix this problem.

If that doesn't help could you please let me know what your Cloud URL is so we can investigate this further?

Regards,
Andy

Suggest an answer