I don't see committed story points in the velocity chart.

Ana Salomon August 25, 2022

I don't see committed story points in the velocity chart. Every story and tech task have their story point before starting sprint. Although that, I've just seen the completed story points in the chart. Please, I need some guide.

2 answers

1 vote
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi Ana,

Welcome to the community!

Are you using a company-managed project or a team-managed project?  You can determine this by looking at the bottom of the left-sidebar menu.

Next, please look over this documentation for the velocity chart and then review:

• What is your estimation statistic set to?
  • The "committed" values only show issues in the sprint when it was started.  Were your issues in the sprint *and* sized with story points when the sprint started?
  • The "completed" values only show issues in the right-most column of the board when the sprint completed, and so "done".  Have you check your board set up and the status of those issues?

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Carlos

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events