I don't see Quick Filters on the board config page

avista-woody May 25, 2021

I want more filter options on the board. I found that config quick filters can help me. According to this doc, I can't see the feature on the board config.

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hi @avista-woody, you're likely using a team-managed project. Have a look at the lower-left of your project sidebar to confirm if that is the case. If so, I recommend checking out the Get started with team-managed projects to learn more about how you can configure your boards.

yes I am using team-managed projects. I am sorry I cannot set a preference of filters. Is it doesn't support us to customize the filtering? I checked your document it's not mention about it.

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

It doesn’t have the quick filters as in company-managed projects. The link I shared you can explore what you can achieve with team-managed projects instead.

got it, thanks Ivan

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

Hi Ivan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can vote for and follow this request to add Quick Filters to Team-managed projects:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17446

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events