I don't have Greenhopper in my plugin choice's

Steve Bonenfant February 23, 2012

I go to the install tab in the plugin section under the administration and i type Greenhopper in the search field. The only 2 result i have is Agile card and Balsamiq mockups.

How can i enabled GreenHopper.

My version of Jira is 5.0 rc3

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Steve Bonenfant February 24, 2012

Thank you very much for the fast answer. Eveything is working fine. 5.9 work great!!!

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2012

@Abdoulaye and @Bcommercial : I guess Greenhopper is not available for 5.0rc3. You can get the release Jira 5.0 and use the GH latest 5.9 as explained by Abdoulaye.

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2012

If you are in OnDemand, you can enable the plugin through your MAC (my.atlassian.com) account, click on "Configure" then apply the "Start a Free trial" in front of GreenHopper.

Hope that helps !!

Steve Bonenfant February 23, 2012

Thankx for the answer!!!

No i'm on standalone on my own server

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2012

Thanks a lot for the clarification :)

I have checked that this plugin (Greenhopper) is not bundled with Jira 5.0 rc3.

You can install it through Universal Plugin Manager.

- Select 'Administration' > 'Plugins' > 'Plugins'

- Click on "Install" tab

Note: A window (Administrator Access) may prompt, provide your password.

- Search for the plugin (GreenHopper). If it does not appear, you can download it from (https://plugins.atlassian.com)

- On your top right, click on "Upload Plugin" to choose the file location.

Hope that clarifies your concern.

Suggest an answer