I don't find the"Batching email notifications" menu

Amine Maghrebi June 3, 2021

Hello, 
I have a problem to Configuring email notifications, I can't found the "Batching email notifications" menu. I'm using JIRA cloud.
I working on JIRA project and I wanna test the notification scheme. my goal is to decrease the delay of emails sent to users. 
Can you help me on that please ? 
Thank you. 

2 answers

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Amine Maghrebi

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Email batching is turned on by default in the Cloud, and you cannot change that. Have a look at this thread regarding the same question, Is the Batch Email Notifications feature available in Jira Cloud?

Amine Maghrebi June 4, 2021

Hi @Mikael Sandberg 

Thank you for your response. 
Do you have any solution to accelerate sending emails from jira ?

Btw the link doesn't work 

Thank you.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

@Amine Maghrebi the link should work now, for some reason a space was added at the end of the link.

No, there is nothing you can do to change when the emails are sent. Your option would be to turn off the notification scheme and instead use an automation rule, since that one will send the email right away.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2021

Hi @Amine Maghrebi,

Batching email notifications is a Data Center feature and is not available in Cloud. There is a feature request for it, that you can watch here: JRACLOUD-1369  

Amine Maghrebi June 4, 2021

Hi @Walter Buggenhout 

Thank you for your response. 
Do you have any solution to accelerate sending emails from jira ?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events