I did not get a login details after signing up for starter server package

I did not get a login details after signing up for starter server package.  I need to create users and and start setting up the project

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Prasad,

Jira Server is an application that you need to install on a server yourself. You create the logins as the administrator, so this is the reason you haven't received an email.

I think perhaps you meant to sign up for Jira Cloud? You can sign up for Cloud here at our site: Try Atlassian Products. Just make sure to click the "Try Cloud" button next to the software you want to try. Cloud is installed automatically and managed by Atlassian. We create a Cloud URL for you and email you with the login details.

If you did indeed purchase the wrong license, please contact our Advocates Team who can cancel the license you purchased. Please be aware it's not possible to switch licenses, so you'll have to cancel the first one and then order Cloud separately.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,489 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you