I couldn't see the people added to my project in the home page bar

Aarthi Jennifer Albert January 21, 2021

I actually created a New Project as Cybersecurity-K1 and I went into Project Settings --> Access --> Open -->Started by adding myself as Admin and added people as members by selecting the add people icon on the top. I am able to see the people added to the project in Access but I couldn't see them reflecting on the Board. Kindly help me with this to figure out.

5 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Aarthi Jennifer Albert ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community …!

Hi , after adding users into project in "Access" section.

create Sprint --> add user stories into sprint. on that time only users will be displayed on board.

image.png

are you looking for the above. or something other ?

Thanks.

Yes, that works

Thank you

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hello @Aarthi Jennifer Albert 

Are you referring to the search/filter section above the Kanban board (screenshot below).  

If so, in order to see members of your team appear, they'll need to be assigned to an issue within the board. Once they are assigned, you'll see their profile picture (or initials if they they don't have a photo).

Hope this helps get your team up and running!

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 12.52.35 AM.png

Thanks for your answer,that helps 

Like Andrew Kendris likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

@Aarthi Jennifer Albert 

Are you expecting to see the people list in board?? If issues are assigned to the members you can see their profile and you can filter the issue by assignees by clicking on their profile.

I'm not sure whether you're asking about this?

profile.png 

Yes Exactly, I am expecting to see the people list on the board, I didn't allocate any issues so far, as we just kickstarted the Project and not yet started the sprint. I get your answer. So,after allocating Issues I hope I can see people list on the board

Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@Aarthi Jennifer Albert 

Yes you are right, after assigning issues you can see the their profile on the board.

@Sandesh Shetty Thanks for the prompt response,after adding Issues let me check it out 

0 votes
Esperanza Echeverria March 16, 2023

dudajira.png

0 votes
Esperanza Echeverria March 16, 2023

please, is there a posibility to configure how many people are showed in the bar? in my case only shows 3 and another ball with the + symbol, but i prefer to see all the people ( 10 persons ) in each ball.... it is possible???

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events