I can't see my sprints

mike niemaz March 19, 2012

Hi,

I'm testing Jira + greenhopper plugin.

I'm having troubles to actually see the sprints I created and completed. I don't have any dotted arrows underneath the corresponding release in any of the view I searched in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,

--mike

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2012

Hi Mike,

One of the most requested features for GreenHopper is the ability to separate Sprint information from release information (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-945). As a result the Rapid Board does not overload the fixVersion to indicate a Sprint.

We don't currently intend on changing the Rapid Board to assign issues to versions, however we do plan on adding the ability to see all the issues from a Sprint in the issue navigator. From there you can use a bulk edit to quickly assign them all to a fix version.

Thanks,
Shaun

0 votes
mike niemaz March 19, 2012

Actually I think I misunderstood the use of sprints (through rapid board).

I finally managed to see versions of releases by created them (and attaching them to the good release parent).

Fine but ...

I thought creating a sprint would automatically create a child version to the selected release, without having to create anything in advance. It would be very handy.

So, am i misusing the tool? Is there a way to have the create sprint action automatically create a child version of a release?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2012

Could you post a screenshot?

Suggest an answer