I can't see customer portal in service desk project

James Jung January 1, 2018

to whom may concerned,

our team is new to jira, we hosted on ourself with both jira software and service desk add-on licenses, however, when I want to create a service desk like i did it on service desk 3.8.2 free trial version, there is no similarity like before, is there any way to create a service desk with type like it-help with customer portal view?

now I can only see two types when I create project?!

no more service desk default type?

how can I get customer portal back??

I can only create a software project and then manual change the category to service desk, but still no customer portal,

please advise us 

create_project00.PNG 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
James Jung January 3, 2018

well, after I set this com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours property to true, and reboot system and jira, the service desk template recovered!

for the record, I used centos6.9 as base system to carrying jira.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2018

James,

Thank you for letting me know you were able to correct the issue!

I will mark your answer as accepted in case someone else runs into the same issue.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2018

Hi James,

Can you first go to Versions & Licenses on your instance and let us know what you see there in terms of your license information for Service Desk? You can censor out your SEN if you are uncomfortable posting that online.

https://JIRA-BASE-URL/plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses

You may find that you need to enable it there again. 

Regards.

Shannon

here is my sen

圖片.png

and I follow the instruction on:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/service-desk-installed-but-not-enabled-found-dependent-enabled-plugins-for-plugin-800703376.html

but my database query only shows this below:

is there any thing can be fixed?

圖片.png

Suggest an answer