I can´t delete any issue. When I click on more > delete, this message appears

메가스터디교육 July 28, 2019

I can´t delete any issue. When I click on more > delete, this message appears

기술적 상세
로그 참조 번호: 7a3711ce-97aa-4412-b0ba-15b03e4a22c3

원인
참조 페이지 URL: http://114.31.55.155:8091/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=1&view=detail&selectedIssue=PROJECT-184&quickFilter=1

com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10105]
com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10105]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankDaoImpl.getMaximumMarkerRowAndPreviousRow(LexoRankDaoImpl.java:399) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.lexorank.LexoRankOperation.rankInitially(LexoRankOperation.java:165) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.lexorank.LexoRankOperation.execute(LexoRankOperation.java:114) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankManagerImpl.performRankOperation(LexoRankManagerImpl.java:300) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankManagerImpl.getRankOrRankInitially(LexoRankManagerImpl.java:86) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.customfield.lexorank.LexoRankCFType.getValueFromIssue(LexoRankCFType.java:121) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.customfield.lexorank.LexoRankCFType.getValueFromIssue(LexoRankCFType.java:29) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.ImmutableCustomField.getValue(ImmutableCustomField.java:350) [classes/:?]
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.managers.DefaultIssueDeleteHelper$DeletedIssueEventData.collectCustomFieldValues(DefaultIssueDeleteHelper.java:288) [classes/:?]
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.managers.DefaultIssueDeleteHelper$DeletedIssueEventData.<init>(DefaultIssueDeleteHelper.java:275) [classes/:?]
at 

1 answer

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2019

Hi,

Which database you used? What's your collation set for Jira DB?

I have seen something like this and it was caused by setting up an unsupported collation. Also it may be related to Cannot reindex jira due to Expected exactly 2 rows the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field

Pavel

Suggest an answer