I can't add an issue to a sprint in one click when creating the issue from the Scrum Board

Stephane Genin April 30, 2015

Hi,

I try to create an issue when my Scrum Board is displayed in Work Mode.

If I'm logged in as a member of the jira-administrators group, a popup appears at the top of my browser with the following text : Your Issue XXX-nn has been created but is not currently visible. Add it to Sprint 1.

When I'm logged in as a developper, I just have this text : our Issue XXX-nn has been created but is not currently visible. I would like the Add it to Sprint 1 link to be displayed.

I tried to add the developper in the list of the administrators of the board, and I still have the issue.

This user also have the Schedule Issue permission on my projet.

What is the permission/condition to allow all my developers to add issues created from the Work Mode to the current Sprint in one click?

Thanks for your help

Stéphane

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Hodara October 26, 2015

Is it possible to suppress this popup message?  I don't want to be able to click the link and add issues to the sprint from the popup for anyone.

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2015

Hi Stéphane,

To add an issue to a sprint, you need to have the 'Edit Issue' permission in the project to which the issue belongs.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Suggest an answer