I can no longer edit my filter for my green hopper board - due to numbers appearing

Becky Bodley May 26, 2013

Hi I am trying to add another project to feature in the backlog of one of my green hopper boards (Scrum). When I look at the filter query two numbers now feature in it (that were not there before). i.e. "project name", 11320, "project name", "project name".. etc

If I try to add another project to the filter I get an error "A value with ID 11320 does not exist for the field project. If I remove these numbers, add the project and then attempt to save - i get another error the filter XXXX could not be saved.

Please help

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Becky Bodley June 6, 2013

Atlassian Support sorted it out.

Steve A Farrand April 12, 2018

How?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2018

See the answer from Ricardo four years ago.

2 votes
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2014

This is the answer that solved Becky issue for further reference:

The error you were receiving was due to shares that had been set on this filter. They were set to the projects that have since been deleted. The filter could not save when it was unable to share with all intended projects.

1. From the GreenHopper board select 'Configure' from the gear icon.
  2. Make sure the 'Filter' tab is selected and choose 'Edit Filter'.
  3. The main cause of this issue is the share conflict.
  4. Remove these invalid shares by clicking the 'trash' icon.
  5. Finally 'Save' the filter with the updated shares.
  6. Now view the filter as you would have previously and remove the invalid numbers.
  7. Selecting the 'Save' option with now will update your filter.

You will be free to make any additional edits to your filter as required an it will remain attached to the GreenHopper board.

1 vote
Becky Bodley May 27, 2013

Thanks Amanda - Yes I have followed up with Atlassian Support and am currently working through some solutions.

Thanks for your comment

0 votes
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2013

Hey Becky,

You may provide more information about this error, some screenshots might help. From the description it's hard to understand the real situation.

Or you can create a support ticket at:

https://support.atlassian.com

provide with screenshots and log files

Cheers

AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

Glad to hear that, Becky.

All the best for it. ;)

Suggest an answer