I am using the trial version of STRUCTURE for JIRA Cloud- how can I hide the STRUCTURE QUERY lines

eleanor kerman April 28, 2021

I am using the trial version of STRUCTURE for JIRA Cloud- how can I hide the STRUCTURE QUERY lines

From the explanations in the web, it seems the ability to disable the (adjustissue) is not accessible either in the cloud or in the trial version, do you know?

Has anyone been able to use the structure Gadget in JIRA CLOUD?

1 answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

Hello Eleanor,

Although you already contacted us directly at support.almworks.com to address these questions, I want to make sure that the questions are answered here as well in case anybody else finds it.

To summarize:
1. The top lines at the structure in question are generators - the rules for building the structure automatically - and they can be hidden by clicking the Automation button at the top.
2. Structure dashboard gadget is not yet implemented in Structure Cloud; it is on our roadmap and it's planned to be released in the future.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

eleanor kerman May 1, 2021

Thank you

Yes all is now fine

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL