I am not getting time efforts total on story level

eera March 5, 2024

While sprint is created my team add estimates in subtasks. This is getting sumup and reflected on story level

Then they log efforts in subtasks(child issues). But total logged time efforts are not getting reflected on story level(as a sum). Because of which my burn down chart when plotted on the basis of time...just shows straight line. Can someone guide me pls.

2 answers

1 vote
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2024

Hi @eera,

For the burndown chart to work based on time estimates, ensure that your agile board has Time tracking enabled.

image.png

Then, make sure you run the Sprint Burndown Chart Report by Remaining Time Estimate. 

If this does not help, you could try the Burndown Burnup Chart gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. This gadget works with any type of estimates and can include the sub-tasks in the estimation. 

See also https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/Tracking-an-agile-project-that-uses-time-estimates-with-Great/ba-p/1699994 

Hope this helps.

Danut.   

eera March 5, 2024

It is enabled already

1 vote
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2024

Hi @eera ,

Have you checked on story ticket under more fields? whether you are getting time tracking or not ? Please make sure to check include subtasks option.

time tracking.PNG

eera March 5, 2024

me tracking is thr

Suggest an answer