I am not able to find out jira subscription api.

Amol Shende August 13, 2020

I am using jira cloud. I want to send an alert when my jira subscription user limit reaches.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Hi @Amol Shende 

I believe you can use this API, to get the count of your Application seats. however, you will need to script it in a way to always check that endpoint at certain intervals and if the count is 0 then notify you.

Amol Shende August 14, 2020

@Prince N  Thank you for your quick help, this is what i exactly need.

Amol Shende August 16, 2020

@Prince Nyeche I am sorry to trouble you again, could you please help me find the same API for confluence cloud, I am referring https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/intro/ , but having difficulty in finding user limit API.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2020

Hey @Amol Shende 

I don't think Confluence has one, haven't come across any lately. Probably you can make a suggestion to the Atlassian team in Jira Project and if possible they can look into such in their backlog.

Suggest an answer