I am in need of reports generated from JIRA in the format that is present in attachment. Can you ple

Karthik B July 30, 2017

2017-07-31_101031.png

2 answers

0 votes
Tomasz Kustrzynski July 31, 2017

@Warren's answer above is perfectly good for JIRA Cloud.

Just wanted to add, that if you wanted any special columns (I'm not sure what 'total' is in your report - but presumably it's number of days from start to end?) - let me know.

I've developed Advanced Export add-on, which exposes just another Export option (as shown below). I can implement export of custom fields or reports if necessary.

highlight1_v2.png

Karthik B July 31, 2017

Hello Tomasz

I need one more piece of information. Is there any good aplication/addon/plugin (Free)that gives me customoised report

Regards,
Karthik

Tomasz Kustrzynski August 1, 2017

Customised in what sense? Columns to export? Visual formatting (fajncy PDFs for example)?

I think there's few commercial options, but I'm not aware of free ones.

Karthik B August 1, 2017

Hi Tomasz,

I need only Customised coloums to be exported. 

If you know any as such(in commercial) please let me know.

Regards,

Karthik

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Hi Karthik

Your requirements are a bit vague, so I'm making some assumptions.

For the first one, you want all issues for a specific project (that are not in the Closed state), ordered by assignee - use the following JQL :

project = "xxxx" and status != Closed ORDER BY assignee

For the second one, you want all issues for a specific user, across projects (that are not in the Closed state) - use the following JQL :

assignee="zzzz" and status != Closed

For both, set up the columns to show, run the query and then export to Excel.

Karthik B July 31, 2017

Hello Warren,

Thanks a lot for reply!

The assumptions made by you is correct.

Where do i set up the colums and run the query.

Regards,

Karthik

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Hi Karthik

I'll give instructions for the cloud based Jira, because that's what I'm using, server may be slightly different.

Click on the Issues menu dropdown and choose Search for issues. If what shows next looks like

Picture0001.jpg

then click on the Advanced button. Paste one of the queries into the box and Enter to run the query. There is a Columns dropdown on the right hand side near the top where you can select which columns to show. The middle button in the top right hand corner will allow you to export, either the columns that you've selected or all columns

I hope this helps

Warren

Karthik B July 31, 2017

Thank you very much Warren.

i got the worksheet. 

I need one more piece of information. Is there any good aplication/addon/plugin (Free)that gives me customoised report

Regards,
Karthik

Suggest an answer