I Can't find Turn off for now button in Jira cloud

Hakbeom Kim January 8, 2018

Hi 

I've used Jira cloud and try to use new version. 

It's so slow and has not supported some features. 

So i want to turn off the new version but, i can't find the button

that's written in FAQ. 

How can i turn off the new version of Jira cloud?

Thanks 

2 answers

1 vote
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

For me, you get to it by clicking on your avatar at the bottom left, as per the screenshot below

Picture0001.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2018

yep that is even a quicker way. :-) Both should be available.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

There are some Cloud instance right now that are unable to turn off the new experience in this manner.  These instances tend to have been opted into a specific program in regards to the new interface.

If you are a Jira Cloud administrator, and you find you cannot turn this new experience off and you want to do so for your site, I would recommend creating a support ticket with our Cloud support team on https://getsupport.atlassian.com and be sure to provide your Atlassian Cloud URL when doing so.

It might still be possible for our support team to help out in certain cases.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2018

You should be able to do so from the main Jira sidebar. Click on the JIRA icon on top left and in the sidebar there should be a entry there to disable. Now with that said I saw in a thread a couple weeks back that another user did not have the entry in their sidebar which confuses me since it remains an option for me. I can provide a screen shot if needed. 

Suggest an answer