• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Huge top bar icons after upgrade

I've just upgraded to the latest version of Jira and my top bar icons are very big.
Not sure if this was actually part of the upgrade or something broke, but is there a way to make them smaller? The entire top bar seems to be taller and honestly it doesn't look very good.

Here is a side by side comparison.

On the left is the size before the upgrade and on the right the size after upgrade.
(I know that the left side shows Confluence, but the icon sizes were exactly the same in Jira before, so I used Confluence for comparison).

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 1.50.46 PM.png

2 answers

I am having the same issue too but it is DATA CENTER. Upgraded JIRA and  all of a sudden the title of the system is huge and blue. Although the settings say it matches the color scheme of my logo it is not changing it.

I tried all the look and feel settings and even reset to defaults.

I guess this is a release bug.
I wouldn't say it's a major issue, but definitely something I hope they will fix in the next release.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Confluence Bingo Round 3!

That’s right! Grandma’s back at it again, and this time she’s brought all her friends. In honor of Team '21, this Bingo round is dedicated to all things team-related, and the prizes are no exception....

19 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you