Huge top bar icons after upgrade

Krzysztof Kiser November 1, 2020

I've just upgraded to the latest version of Jira and my top bar icons are very big.
Not sure if this was actually part of the upgrade or something broke, but is there a way to make them smaller? The entire top bar seems to be taller and honestly it doesn't look very good.

Here is a side by side comparison.

On the left is the size before the upgrade and on the right the size after upgrade.
(I know that the left side shows Confluence, but the icon sizes were exactly the same in Jira before, so I used Confluence for comparison).

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 1.50.46 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Robin Loose February 24, 2021

is still not fixed. but reported: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71919

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2020

I am having the same issue too but it is DATA CENTER. Upgraded JIRA and  all of a sudden the title of the system is huge and blue. Although the settings say it matches the color scheme of my logo it is not changing it.

I tried all the look and feel settings and even reset to defaults.

Krzysztof Kiser November 3, 2020

I guess this is a release bug.
I wouldn't say it's a major issue, but definitely something I hope they will fix in the next release.

Suggest an answer