How to we access issues in GHS?

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

I was reading this page, https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Adding+an+Issue+to+an+Epic, and it says to vote on GHS-6212 - Authenticate to see issue details in one of the comments.

But, when I click on that link , I get

Authentication failed! An error occurred while trying to obtain an access token. For application link "Atlassian JIRA (144880e9-a353-312f-9412-ed028e8166fa) https://jira.atlassian.com com.atlassian.applinks.application.jira.JiraApplicationTypeImpl@fc91a6"

This came after you have to allow Confluence to use your credentials to access, which I did state to allow.

Also, why can we no longer upload attachments to Answers anymore? This is quite helpful when trying to explain something.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

Seems like everything has been resolved with the merged accounts and I can access the different projects.

0 votes
J
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2013

Hi Karie!

Do you have a jira.atlassian.com account? If you log in to jira.atlassian.com with that account can you see that story? Sounds like you may have an issue with the Atlassian ID stuff.

hmm.. i just uploaded a pink jellybean image. Can you see it?

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2013

Yes, I have a jira account. Every time I access, it asks me to merge and every time I state to merge. So, doesn't appear to hold. I've logged issues before - first time getting this SSO error. I'll try again tomorrow to see if I just had a glitch or something. Thx!

Yep - I can see the pink jelly bean image :-)

Suggest an answer