How to visible log work

Zohar Haikin January 15, 2015

Hey,
I am working with Agile boards in Jira.
I have some issues with the log work visibility in cards. I also use Tempo.
The problem is that when a user add his work log / time spent on issue, he is the only one that see this.
As a project manager, it is mandatory for me to see the work log on the agile (scrum / kanban) board structure.
Hope there is solution for that Smile :)
Thanks alot

Zohar

3 answers

0 votes
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2015

Can you make sure you have the permission to see specific worklog for that user ?

To see worklog for specific user you need at least the ''Tempo Team Manager'' permission for that user (who is in a team...so that permission for that team) or the ''Tempo Administrator'' permission to see all the worklogs.

0 votes
Zohar Haikin January 19, 2015

Hey,

Thank you for the replay.

I`m not sure this will solve my problem. I know that I can add fields to any card. My problem is that I can`t see other users log work.

For example, I have an issue that one of the JIRA users added "Log work" to the issue. The only way that I can see this log is from the other user account.

In the folowing print scrren you can see that the specific issue, than suppose the have a log work / time spent, doesn`t show tha work log:

jira.png

Thank you,

Zohar

0 votes
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2015

With the latest version of JIRA AGILE you can configure the card layout to add up to 3 fields shown on your cards, like this: 

image2015-1-15 11:34:1.png

You can add almost all field contained in your issues.

Have fun smile

Suggest an answer