How to view sprint history

kolluri_s September 6, 2017

How to view sprint histories such as if any modification takes place for sprint start date and end date.

1 answer

2 votes
Vijay Sv September 7, 2017

Go to your Board and click on "Reports" --> under Switch reports select "Sprint Report" and you see dropdown option where you can navigate to different sprints which provide complete history of active and closed sprints.

kolluri_s September 7, 2017

Thanks for info.

Actually, I am looking for sprint start date & end date history.

It means, suppose, if we start sprint with dates '07/Aug/17' to '25/Aug/17'. After sprint start, end date is extended from '25/Aug/17 to 29/Aug/17'. 

Where I can get above modified changes.

Like # people like this
Danny Bish October 12, 2021

I would like to be able to find out who is modifying sprint names and dates also.

Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2021

Hi @Danny Bish 

If you are on the cloud version, you can check out Issue History add-on. 

My team has developed an app to monitor all changes that have been made in the selected list of issues. It helps to find out what changes were made, by which user, and the date when modifications occurred. You can filter by sprint, project, assignee, etc. 

2021-10-13_10-17-26.png

Danny Bish October 13, 2021

Thanks for the response.  Getting sprint history is the key.  I think that what you are describing can be accomplished using the changelogs for the "issues".  I am specifically looking for a way to find out who is modifying the actual sprints (not issues) that are future or active.  There is a bit of a challenge tracking this when multiple people have roles with the ability to modify the information (and nobody will take the credit/responsibility for the changes).

Thanks again,

Dan

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer