How to view reports for past sprints

Aaron Cohen January 6, 2013

Running Greenhopper 5.8.7.

Is it possible to view reports for completed sprints? For example, I'd like to see a burndown chart for a specific, completed sprint. Is that possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

Unfortunately these reports don't exist in GreenHopper 5.8.7, which is the last version compatible with JIRA 4.x. GreenHopper is now up to 6.1.1, around 20 releases from 5.8.7 so we'd really recommend that you upgrade.

Thanks,
Shaun

Yeah, I'd like to upgrade, but my org is being very slow. Thanks for letting me though. I'll ask them again.

1 vote
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

Yes. Go to Agile tab, and click on Manage Boards. Click on the board you want, go to Report. You can change which Sprint you want reports for.

Once in the report mode I don't see where to change the sprint. Maybe you can't do this with my version of greenhopper?

In fact, I don't seem to be able to get any info about a completed sprint. For example, I'd also like to easily review which stories were in which sprint, and add up the story points for a specific sprint. Can't seem to do this from any of the views, plan, use or reports.

Suggest an answer