How to view all stories in a certain sprint across all projects.

Tsutomu Motodate December 5, 2017

Our team member has some (not one) project. So we want to all stories in a sprint across all projects to check own's holding stories.

According to the first image in the Help Document : "Monitoring the progress of a sprint", we can realize the above requirements because the image has side-bar section having the story's detail including belonging project's information.
(In this image, "Website Transformation Project" as an example).

In JIRA, an sprint, created in a certain project, is shared in all project.
So I guess that we can view all stories across all projects per sprint.

If JIRA has this function, could you please tell me how to use it?

Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2017

Hello,

I do not quite understand your question. If your board consists of issues from all projects then you should see all issues from all projects on the board backlog. If you add issues from all projects to a sprint on the board then you can see issues from all projects in your sprint. I guess that is what you want.

Tsutomu Motodate December 5, 2017

Thank you very much for your reply.

You said that we can see issues from "all project" in your sprint.
However, I couldn't find backlog or active sprints page of all project.
If you know the way that how to see backlog or active sprints page from all project, could you please tell me?

I just found that backlog or active sprints page depends on just only one project.(e.g. active sprints of the Project A)

On the other hand, I know that we can see all activity stream of all projects in the Profile Page.
However, it's just a stream, not issue board that can see holding issues easily.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2017

The problem is that each board has its own active sprint. Are you trying to see all active sprints in one place in Jira? Then it is not possible.

Tsutomu Motodate December 6, 2017

Thank you for your kindness.
Okay, I see.
To realize my requirement, we have to manage issues in one project board...

Suggest an answer