How to two way sync Jira - Trello and vice versa

Hayley Fell November 19, 2021

Hi all,

I've seen a few similar conversations on this and done some reading, but I'm still not clear...

What is the best app to use to sync Trello and Jira and Vice Versa?

What I'm looking to achieve is...

1. Trello cards created and will automatically create a Jira task

2. Jira task created which can sync and create a card in Trello

3. Any updates/comments etc to either Trello or Jira will automatically update on the alternative platform

Thanks in advance

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michaela Staffova November 22, 2021

Hello hello @Hayley Fell Michaela from Integromat here ðŸ‘‹

Just wanted to step in and say that this is something you could totally do with Integromat. To give you a bit of context: Integromat is a no-code platform that lets you connect Jira to pretty much any other online service and automate all kinds of tasks and processes ðŸ¤–

There are actually pre-made templates for what you're looking to do 

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 12.31.26.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 12.33.25.png

You can pretty much just grab these, set them up, activate them and watch the automation magic run 🙂

To get yourself started, you can simply sign up for a free Integromat account and get the ball rolling.

PS: To learn more about Integromat, you can check out its listing on the Atlassian Marketplace 

Hayley Fell November 23, 2021

Thanks Michaela, I'll have a better look into this!

Like • Michaela Staffova likes this
Michaela Staffova November 25, 2021

Sure thing, Hayley! Feel free to let me know in case you need some extra info or a bit of assistance ðŸ™Œ

Peter Cselotei April 7, 2022

Hello @Michaela Staffova

Could you please re-link these templates, now the Integromat is called Make and the links not working.

Thank you!!

Peter

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2021

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217147/trello-jira-two-way-sync?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

I've never really been able to make syncing b/w Trello and Jira work as easily as you might be hoping, but this company makes other sync-apps which do work pretty well.

Hayley Fell November 23, 2021

Thanks Chris - think I'll just have to get a free trial of this and see how it goes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events