How to set up the Time Statistics in the Backlog?

Lena Kook August 15, 2022

Hi all, I am wondering how I set up these three buttons shown in the picture? I don´t know which settings I need to change, so that these Buttons are displayed in my Backlog.

Thanks in advance :)

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2022

Hello @Lena Kook 

Welcome to the community.

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?

In a Company Managed project Scrum board you would click on the ... button in the upper right, and select Board Settings. Then you would select the Estimation page. Then change Estimation Statistic to Original Time Estimate. You would then need to also fill in the Original Estimate field for your issues before starting your sprints.

In a Team Managed project Scrum board you would select Project Settings > Features. Find the Estimation feature. Turn it on, and select Time.

Lena Kook August 18, 2022

Hi Trudy,

thanks for your reply! This is a company managed Project! I am in the Board settings, but I cant find where to set up the Estimation Statistic. Could you explain again?

Thank you very much!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Are you the administrator for the board? This can be set by an administrator for the board.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 7.29.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-18 at 7.30.39 AM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events