How to set up quick filters on sprint board for assignee & by project

kristin June 9, 2021

Hi There! I'm looking to set up quick filters on my team's sprint board for the following:

• By team member - I want to filter & view issues by 1 team member or 2 team members for example.
  • By project - our sprint board / active sprint contains multiple projects in one. We work with different clients. I want to filter & view issues by a particular project or a few projects for example.

I tried the following JQL queries (examples below) but they didn't work. Can someone help me troubleshoot how to fix? 

• By team member - "assignee = team member 1 OR assignee = team member 2"
  • By project - "project = project 1 OR project = project 2"

Thank you in advance for any assistance! :) 

2 answers

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hi @kristin ,

You can try:

assignee in (username1, username2)

project in (Project_1, Project_2)

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hello @kristin 

Can you show us the actual jql that you added to these quick filters?

Can you show us an image of the board where you have the filter selected (including in the image the available quick filters)?

When you say the filters did not work do you mean know issues displayed or the wrong issues displayed?

Note if you have more than one quick filter selected, it will display only the issues that match the criteria in ALL the selected quick filters.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events