How to select a transition in workflow edit when it overlaps with another transition

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2018

I created 2 transitions between 2 states (A and B). In the workflow diagram edit screen, it shows one line between A and B, with two arrowheads, with the two labels (e.g. "More Info" and "Working"). However, when I click on the line, I'm able to select only one transition.

Any idea how to select the other one?

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

It can be done in Diagram mode as well. However, you must check the 'Show transition labels' checkbox. Then you can click on the transition name instead of the arrow and choose the desired transition.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2018

Edit the workflow in text mode

0 votes
Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2018

Amir,

Are you saying that the transitions are connecting to the same place on the status'?  If so move one of the transitions to another connection point on the status' so you can easily click on either or.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the problem?

Thanks

Evan

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2018

Yes they are. And I cannot do what you say - if I try to move the connection point, the editor creates a new transition.

But there is a much simpler solution which just occurred to me, and it works - edit the workflow in Text mode instead of Diagram. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2018

you can move it diagram mode too. You must select the transition first by clicking on it and then grab the connection point.

Suggest an answer