How to see the activity Log Work in individual agile board

Valdy October 4, 2017

Hi there

I can do the Log Work the activity of the individual board (see the attachment) to keep track the time and what's going on BUT after entering that I can't see how to see this cumulative Log Work on each board or even the entire Sprint.

If you are coming from JIRA Help Desk project, you can see these BUT not in this AGILE Project.

Did I miss configuration here?

I'm appreciated your help.

JIRA_Board_Detail.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

@Valdy,  I am not sure I understand your end goal here. Do you want to be able to see the work logged on any issue on your agile board? If so you can do this by configuring the cards on the board, adding the logged time, remaining time, etc. The last sentence on JIRA Help Desk is confusing to me. If what i mentioned above is not helpful can you help me better understand your goals?

Valdy October 8, 2017

If you look at the screenshot, there is a function to add Log Work against individual Issue. Once you enter the Log Work,  I can't see the list of the log work for that particular issue.

Valdy October 11, 2017

Actually never mind, apparently I need to click the detail of issue and from this screen will have a Work Logs in detail. My bad :)

Suggest an answer