How to see all subtasks under the main task heading?

Dagmar Cervenkova June 2, 2022

Hello,

it is about 2 week when our agile board was changed. Before we saw a main task inline and all of subtask under. Now we see just subtask and up small written main task. Also when put one task to done, it stay in the column, where the rest subtask are.

Could you help us with this issue to solve it?

Thank you

Dagmar

2 answers

0 votes
Dagmar Cervenkova June 3, 2022

Hello John,

this is our agile board. We have 2 main tasks and both of them have two subtasks. The task in the middle is ok, but the second you can see the main task just in the column done and in the column to do the subtask down you can't see  which the main task belongs. On the second pic you can see, that task VTC-6116 have 2 subtasks.

In the past we were all subtasks under the main task. It was on the first line the main task and just below all of subtasks in all column.

Thank you 

Dagmar

Snímek obrazovky 2022-06-03 v 9.18.58.png

Snímek obrazovky 2022-06-03 v 9.15.33.png

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Hi Dagmar,

What type of project are you using? 

And can you include a screenshot of the problem view?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

We are not seeing this problem in our instance. 

What type of project is it? 

Have you tried on other browsers?

Are all users in your organization seeing the same problem? Or just some? 

Dagmar Cervenkova June 27, 2022

Dear John, 

sorry for my late reply. We use Agile board, I don't know where I can find exactly the type of project. In the attachment I send you the details.

In the other browsers is same.

All users have same problem.Snímek obrazovky 2022-06-27 v 14.10.14.png

The problem also is, that when we don't close all subtasks in same sprint, all story points stay uncounted in the current sprint.

Thank you for helping us

Dagmar

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2022

You should probably open a support ticket with Atlassian now:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Sorry I couldn't help more. Please post the resolution back here so we can close this one out. 

Dagmar Cervenkova June 30, 2022

Thank you. I opened the support ticket.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders