How to see Jira's card on Trello's card ?

Annabelle Gauriat June 2, 2021

Hi,

I connected Jira to Trello to follow my issues in the 2 boards and everything was good.

I recently changed jira ticket configuration and now I am not able to see jira's icone or jira's issue on my trello's card.

And in my jira's issue I have the trello label.

(please note that :

* I am able to create jira's issue from trello's card.

* the icone and the link of jira appears on the trello's card when I link the Trello's card to an existing jira's card))

Can you help me to adapt my jira ticket configuration to get the icone and link back between the 2 applications ?

Thank you very much

2 answers

1 vote
Michaela Staffova June 17, 2021

Hi @Annabelle Gauriat , Michaela from Integromat here, welcome to the community!

I'm not sure what the native possibilities are when it comes to syncing Jira and Trello but if you're not opposed to inviting a third-party service to the party (hahah), you could achieve this with Integromat. It's an automation platform that lets you connect your Jira/Trello accounts to pretty much any other online service without writing any code. 

There are actually pre-made templates for your specific use case. 

• With this template, Integromat monitors new Trello cards and creates new Jira issues for them.

2021-06-17 14_50_51-Add new Trello cards to JIRA as issues _ Integromat.png

• And with this template, Integromat watches out for new Jira issues in order to create matching Trello cards. 

2021-06-17 14_51_31-Create Trello cards from new JIRA issues _ Integromat.png

0 votes
Imdad KP June 16, 2021

Hi @Annabelle Gauriat ,

As far as I know, there is no two-way integration method. But, you can try this (https://automate.io/integration/jira/trello)

Also, there is an open suggestion for the same requirement (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70924)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events