Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to save view in List View

I have organized my list and list fields etc. but how do I saw this format now? Every time I refresh or log in and log out - it reverts back to the default view set up by Jira

3 answers

0 votes

Hi @Penny Chiu , I see you found a solution; would you share it please? Thank you!

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Aug 18, 2022
0 votes

Hello @Penny Chiu 

Welcome to the community.

What type of project are you working with? Can you provide a screen image of the screen you are referring to in this thread?

Hi Trudy!

Thank you so much for your quick response. I actually figured it out – it was just a time lag that was the issue.

However, I do have another question …. Is there anyway to keep the sub-tasks available in the view on the List Screen?

Each time I go to the List Screen, the sub-tasks get hidden again but I would like to keep them visible without having to select the drop down.

Thanks!

Hi @Penny Chiu, are you referring to whether or not issues are "expanded" so that their sub-tasks are visible? I tried this on my site and this indeed doesn't seem to work. Perhaps someone from Atlassian can speak to their plans.

(... and just to put this out there, keeping issues expanded (along with many other advanced features) is available in the app that my team is working on, JXL for Jira. JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that many customers use as an extension to the native list view - plus JXL works in all projects, not just business projects.)

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events