How to resize the detail view in JIRA Agile sprint view/agile board?

Mark Chidlow March 4, 2015

Is there any way I can resize the detail view in JIRA Agile sprint view/agile board, as you can in the backlog/planning view? Seems like an oversight.

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Chang Ahn April 7, 2020

I was looking for the same thing and resizing the detail panel is possible.  There's 4 vertical lines that you can grap and move resize the panel.

2020-04-07_1810_001.png

PwrSrg May 20, 2020

I don't have those handlebars.

2020-05-20_10-18-29.png

5 votes
Barbara am Ende January 17, 2019

Seriously?  It's now been nearly 4 years since the OP.  How hard is it to implement a GUI resize?

1 vote
Stephanie Latterman August 25, 2017

I have been looking for the same thing. I also think it just isn't something you can do "yet."

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

Hello everybody, 

Just would like to add a quick update in this thread:

We had some layout changes on Jira Software UI in the last months. Today, you can resize the detail view on your board by moving your mouse on the left side of the view. This will display a blue vertical line, as displayed in the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 12.11.16.png

Clicking on that blue line and dragging it left or right will properly resize your detail view, as displayed in the video below:

http://somup.com/cYX6otIvRb

Best Regards.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2015
Mark Chidlow March 5, 2015

I believe this link refers to GreenHopper (as opposed to JIRA Agile On-demand which I am using). But anyway I presume it just isn't a feature (yet). Thx

Suggest an answer