How to remove on the roadmap the sprint ?

Gyllchrist AGO November 25, 2022

Hello,

on my test screen, I still have sprints visible. probably because they have been archived. but,I want to delete sprint on my roadmap.
How can I do this ?

Thanks!sprint.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2022

I take it you mean you have closed the sprints when you say archived?

The two empty ones looks a bit weird and it might be a bug...

As for removing sprints all together, you can't do that currently. Sprints will show up if you have created them in the board.

Hello Jimi,

Yes, these are sprints that I closed. They don't contain any ticket anymore because I deleted them all.

Now I want to delete these sprints too but I can't find them anymore. And, they are visible on the roadmap

Like Jimi Wikman likes this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2022

So on your Scrum board, you no longer have sprints?

That seems very odd.

If you click on one of the items on the roadmap that are in those sprints, can you see the sprint in those issues?

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2022

Hi @Gyllchrist AGO , thanks for your question.

The sprints are showing on the roadmap because the underlying board is a scrum board. Would it is be possible for you to create another type of board, a kanban board, in the project? In that way, you could still see the issues but without seeing the sprints.

Hello Valerie, 

in fact, it was a test phase and now that I have to deploy it I want to remove everything to make a Jira on a scrum project that will be used within my company

Suggest an answer