Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to remove on the roadmap the sprint ?

Hello,

on my test screen, I still have sprints visible. probably because they have been archived. but,I want to delete sprint on my roadmap.
How can I do this ?

Thanks!sprint.jpg

2 answers

0 votes

I take it you mean you have closed the sprints when you say archived?

The two empty ones looks a bit weird and it might be a bug...

As for removing sprints all together, you can't do that currently. Sprints will show up if you have created them in the board.

Hello Jimi,

Yes, these are sprints that I closed. They don't contain any ticket anymore because I deleted them all.

Now I want to delete these sprints too but I can't find them anymore. And, they are visible on the roadmap

Like Jimi Wikman likes this

So on your Scrum board, you no longer have sprints?

That seems very odd.

If you click on one of the items on the roadmap that are in those sprints, can you see the sprint in those issues?

Hi @Gyllchrist AGO , thanks for your question.

The sprints are showing on the roadmap because the underlying board is a scrum board. Would it is be possible for you to create another type of board, a kanban board, in the project? In that way, you could still see the issues but without seeing the sprints.

Hello Valerie, 

in fact, it was a test phase and now that I have to deploy it I want to remove everything to make a Jira on a scrum project that will be used within my company

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events