How to remove fixversion's end date?

Laszlo Kremer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

A project administrator accidentally entered an end date for their backlog fixversion. Is there a clean way to remove the end date from this fixversion or do I have to look it up in the database?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2013

Am afraid not, GreenHopper does not have a UI interface to set it to blank :( I am guessing you are using Classic boards.

Database is quite complex, it's in propertytext table and data stored as an XML map.

Laszlo Kremer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2013

I won't fix this atm. Thanks Renjith.

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

I guess you can use the Bob Swift CLI to accomplish this task.

https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ACLI/Documentation

Laszlo Kremer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

I am not yet familiar with the CLI, but if I have to, I'll do it with that.

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

If you have the power to access the database then make the change, restart JIRA and then re-index.

This might help you. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Database+Schema

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Project Administration -> Versions-> Manage Versions=> Delete Date.

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Oops. I have only used the End Date. But it seems that might be something you can delete using a simple Jelly Script.

Laszlo Kremer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Thanks Louis,

I'd like to delete the End date of the fixversion not the Release date (GreenHopper allows you to enter Start date and End date to the fixversion).

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Project Administration -> Versions-> Manage Versions=> Delete Date.

Suggest an answer