How to remove fixversion's end date?

A project administrator accidentally entered an end date for their backlog fixversion. Is there a clean way to remove the end date from this fixversion or do I have to look it up in the database?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Am afraid not, GreenHopper does not have a UI interface to set it to blank :( I am guessing you are using Classic boards.

Database is quite complex, it's in propertytext table and data stored as an XML map.

I won't fix this atm. Thanks Renjith.

Project Administration -> Versions-> Manage Versions=> Delete Date.

Project Administration -> Versions-> Manage Versions=> Delete Date.

Oops. I have only used the End Date. But it seems that might be something you can delete using a simple Jelly Script.

Thanks Louis,

I'd like to delete the End date of the fixversion not the Release date (GreenHopper allows you to enter Start date and End date to the fixversion).

I guess you can use the Bob Swift CLI to accomplish this task.

https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ACLI/Documentation

I am not yet familiar with the CLI, but if I have to, I'll do it with that.

If you have the power to access the database then make the change, restart JIRA and then re-index.

This might help you. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Database+Schema

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,434 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you