How to remove filter in the Active Sprint page?

Zhou, Feng March 22, 2024

See screenshot, I want to delete this filter for certain person not belongs to this project anymore.

What is the operation to achieve my goal?
Thanks.

image.png

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Zhou, Feng 

I believe this filter is based on the Assignee field being populated for at least one issue under the Board's filter, or within the Project (for Team-managed)

So you could...

1. View the Board's filter (CMP), or Project's issue list (TMP)
  2. Locate any issues (including Done issues) that user is assigned to
  3. Remove that assignment

Let us know if this resolves the issue :)

Ste

Zhou, Feng March 25, 2024

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ,

Thanks for your suggestion. You are right, the ticket belong to this person is in another Sprint.

But the issue is this Sprint does NOT belong to my project/team. And I have no idea how to move out this Sprint in the Jira Board as well.

So the solution's direction is not the wrong assignment of issue, but the wrong relationship between my project/team and the Sprint of other project/team.

Do you have any following solutions?

Thanks.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hi @Zhou, Feng 

You are on the "All Sprints" view - have you tried switching to your specific Sprint to see if the Assignee is still visible? This won't remove them from the board though.

---

For a more permanent solution, you could also check the board's filter - and either...

• Modify it to exclude the Assignee and/or Project, or...
  • Check why they might be being included, such as a filter based on a Team, and fix the issue

...and see if this helps!

Ste

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2024

Welcome to the community @Zhou, Feng 

Just remove them from the project. Project Settings -> People -> Remove that user

Zhou, Feng March 22, 2024

Hi @Perisic Nikola ,

I tried but cannot find this person in the place you mentioned.

Also some other names in the screenshot do not exist in the People page as well.

Suggest an answer